Friday, November 7, 2008

New PJs

Yesterday, my mom and I went to Target and I got new clothes plus new pjs! lol
They are Stewie Griffin pajamas! Stewie from Family guy ^^




Today, a group of my friends and I are planning to go to NY cuz we have to visit a museum and write a report on an art piece -_- so we are leaving like in an hour or so and I'm eating, watching Tv and on the computer lol (>.<)


.......*later in the day* (~edit~)




So, we ended up going to the Metropolitan museum and I had fun today ^^ We are all really tired REALLY TIRED lol HANGRY & ANGRY's new mini-album's being released soon! And in the US but the japaneseversion brings a lunch box package nd the cover's a lot more awesomer lol

there's me (^0^)



So, i came home from NY, took a shower and my moms like"clothes your eyes" and handed me a package that had this:



whooohooo DBZ Season 3 6-DVD! it brings a booklet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol yay!! Stewie PJs FTW!!
Ah, I remember when I was a hardcore DBZ fan. A few people thought I was weird, cuz I was a girl and I liked DBZ. Lol, the memories.

Eibu said...

STEWIE IS ALL.

LOl so wait the piece or art is a suqare? WTF

i want the lunchbox aso i can say
"i have a luchbox and u dont"

thatd be weird in high school lmao