Sunday, February 15, 2009

Morning Musume coming to US??


YES! MORNING MUSUME'S FINALLY COMING TO AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still in shock! I still cannot believe it BUT its at Anime Expo in L.A........*cries A LOT*

WHY!!!!!!!!????? come to the Eastcoast!!!!.....uggghhhhh BLEHEHESNJDNFSJDNSKJDGNS

.....but I am very happy that at least they are coming here!!! Hopefully nothing happens like what happened with AAA and that stupid rock (>.<) lol

I am gonna try my BEST to go....! i must see/meet them!!

In 2006; I saw Panic! At the Disco
In 2007; I saw AAA!!!
In 2008; I saw RBD, Timbiriche and Wonder Girls!!!, GSoul, JLin(m), JYP
In 2009; I will probably not see Momosu! *waahhh* lol my chances are pfft

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PANIC! AT THE DISCO! HAHA
man, that seems like a long time ago, but it was only 3 years ago.

Just think of it this way: if they're not coming to the east coast, eventually they'll decide they have to go. :)

Eibu said...

They'll eventually come to the eastcost, dont worty lol
youve seeing a lot of arists in your lifetime....