Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just updating

So today I went to FYE and i saw This Is the One! Whoot I first looked for it in the "U" section then in the "World Music" and I couldnt find it....then TADA it was in the "Top 20" and it is #6 ^0^ llol I didnt buy it unfortunatley but I was just happy to see her album

Okay, so im ubberly excited for Wonder Girls debut here in America...they released an interview with NY1 today and their English has improved so much! Im so proud of them

Also, today i bought Ye Eun her bday present (its on the 26th) this is the 1st time me buyign a present to an artist lol this shows how much i like them lol Well, this sunday Sarah and i are gonna go to JYPE and hand in our presents ^^ wish me luckk

TOMORO!they will announce the winners of event 2 and 3! ah im soo excited
and Giannis coming tomoro too

No comments: