Saturday, June 13, 2009

I got a Trophy!

So, today i preached for the first time and OMG i was nervous but i did the best!!
cuz we had a competition at the Sociedad De Jovenes and it was like 7 of us that preached and they picked me as the 1st place winner...i got no negative feedbacks and blew everyone away...everyone was shocked at how good i did...it so awesome

my prizes:
a trophy ><
a dvd of a good movie
a book
and a free ticket to a camp event we are having in August
and also one of the judges, liked me so much that she wants me to work with her at selling books and things (liek going to ppls house and talk to them and get sales up) its like a job but a christian one ^^ adn she works for the NJ Conference so its like O_O omg lolollo im so proud of myself and everyone has Congratulated me and everything

and to make this post even better.....a preview of Nobody English release today and it sounds awesome

ja ne~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Kev! :)