Saturday, June 7, 2008

AWESOME SWEATER

hello

this is my first post in June lol




so last nite was prom!!!! and it was a blast lol i had A LOT of fun with my friends and the afterprom plan (to go on the cruise) was not at all wat we expected..still fun but not as fun lol



anyway, all's thats left is graduation!!! whoot and this week will be our last regular week of skool.....
im talking to Tanya on the fone rite now and we are talking about "me watching tv" lol i met Tanya in 8th grade so like 4 years ago and we are still talking!! we are really good friends and tell each other everything......she moved from new jersey to texas which was really sad but at least we still keep in touch



wat i need to still post pics on:

  • memorial day week-end with my cousins lol
  • six flags
  • prom pics (which i took a lot!!!! but i honestly dont think ill post all of them cuz its like more than 100)

i dont kno wen ill be posting these pics but soon hopefully



so on MDW with my cousins, we went to Hot Topic and there was this sweater that ive been looking for in a while and i really want it but i didnt hav money at the time i saw it



i took the pic of it and the worker guy from the store was like "u cant take pictures in the store!" lol i was like "ok" while looking at my camera to make sure i took a picture of it.....
alrite then im going to go to sleep soon
bye~

3 comments:

yoursecrets_out said...

i went to see panic at the disco!
rad my blog about it
:DDDDDDDDDDd

Eibu said...

I still can't believe how fast these last 4 years went by. I'm going into High School and you into College (*coughnotuniversitycough*)... but it still seems like it was yesterday when I was arguing with my 5th grade teacher...
lol that WAS yesterday

The sweater is PURPLE! lol it looks like something Kaorii would wear~

Anonymous said...

heyy! I havent been to httopic in soo long but thats a pretty awsome sweater ....and yaa i got ur comment on my post ..too bad i dont have a year book for you to sign ...but w.e. u should def. write me something .anyways ..im waiting for sthing interesing to happen so i can post it