Saturday, May 31, 2008

quick post

im so suppose to go to sleep rite now but.....yea


anyway, i was suppose to go to six flags last friday (memorial day week-end) but like always my plans went *SPLAT* but today my friend Jair (from church) said he was going to six flags tomoro so he asked me if i wanted to go and i was like yes! lol and now im going to go tomoro and i asked Yara (my other frined from church) if she wanted to come and she sed yes..so tomoro i have to wake up early cuz she'll be piking me up at around 7:30 and we can catch up on things to talk about lol


so since this is a pic blog for me i'll be posting a random picture.....which i'll probably do sometimes, jus post a random pic lol


the first pic is Yara's baby brother Angel...this happened about a month ago and we went to eat at a chinese restaurant and we met up with her father, brother, and Angel lol i thought the spiderman costume was funny
the 2nd pic is a pair of baby jordans my brother bought (on ebay..hes addicted to it like me!) for Darien! and they brought extra socks which we didnt know were going to come with it
ok then hopefully tomoro ill go to six flags and ill post pics from it (i still need ot post pics from last week-end with my cousins)
bye ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin,

I remember your lyrics lol. FULL OF LIES *wink wink*

Anyways, the ones that I sign at the bottom are the poems I wrote the ones without my name are just lyrics like the one that reads:

Did you ever read what I wrote you?
etc...

Then the whatever I write is signed at the bottom.

Anyways, how's you're mom? And Dennis? LOL He looked like one of those psychotic men when he was cutting his cake, but it's so like him.

Aww, the card didn't go? that sucks. I can't send another one because his birthday is long past (and plus he's old LOL jk jk)

Thanks for dennis' email I will add him. does he have hotmail?

Anywho, answering your first question, I will blog but maybe not a lot because I hardly have anytime. :(
I don't know if I'll make them personal or not or just post up lyrics and poems, I will see later on in the future.

:)

Btw, you're welcome smeagal (see if you can figure out why I'm thanking you ;) )

I just noticed that this was a LARGE comment. I hope it counts for at least 2. lol.

Anyways, I hope you're doing well.

Miss you lots ♥

Eibu said...

OMG Angel is so big. I remember him when he was a little bebe~
lol he bought baby jordans
thats ironic lol

Anonymous said...

awww....hes soooo cute and the jordans!!! there tiny lol

yoursecrets_out said...

aww that kid is so cute
ahaaha