Thursday, May 8, 2008

Chaotic week!

ok hi! lol

so on sunday, my mom was taken to the hospital and she stayed there for about 3 days....which meant that i slept over my cuzins house Cynthia....

on Wed (yesterday lol) my mom finally came back home and my life somewhat came back to normality ^^ i missed my room and my house already and im happy that my moms ok now :)


but yea it was a chaotic week cuz i had an AP french test on monday (which i did horrible on) and i had to make up work that i missed the previous week and i had to get use to waking up 20 mins earlier each morning at my cuzins house >.<

so this is a pic i took of my mom yesterday......the day she came back home (she looks very tired)



Mariam's the BEST! lol these are the flowers and balloons she brought for my mom when she was at the hospital....shes so nice......i really appreciate what she did ^^
kudos to her haha





yesterday i had to do some errands with my brother's girlfriend Jenny and her baby Jizaiah (or JaJa for short) his eye was swolen cuz he had allergies





they then went to my house for a while and him and I played.....


we were kicking a quarter and orange around LOLz.....this is him in my room



ok so im addicted to ebay! i admit it lol and i did my first purchase (2 morning musume cds) around the end of March (2008) and the seller sent out the cds at that time and i didnt recieve the cds so i thought the cds were gone and never going to get here but i came home from skool today and THEY CAME!! lol
Morning Musume - Onna Ni Sachi Are (LE CD+Photobook)
Morning Musume - Egao Yes Nude (LE CD+Photobook)



all of my last jpop purchases have been successfully shipped to my house....so im not waiting for anything to arrive now FINALLY lol
oh and im adding a new feature to my posts which i call "random picture" and i will post a random RANDOM picture lol but i wont start it rite now cuz i hav to go to sleep *is sleepy*
lol so goodnite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY
I'm glad you're mom's doing okay.
Take good care of her today =3

OMG all I have from MOMUSU is MIKAN.
send me something for mother's day LMAO.
talk to you later, KEV

Eibu said...

That was sweet of mariam *o*

lol JAJA sounds like a laughing sound

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

AND STOP YOUR EBAY ADDICTION OR YOU WILL BE BROKE AND FORCED TO LIVE UNDER A BRIDGE LIKE A HOBO WITH NO FAMILY AND MONEY

lol hi