Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS!!

its my brother's bday rite now!!! 16 mins ago...lol (its 12:16 a.m. rite now)

so happy bday to u dennis!!!!!!! where ever u are!

this week-end was fun!!!!

first we had a little birthday lunch for my brother.....hence the next picture u will see.....nice isnt he???





but then my family and i went to see my cousins/aunts/uncles that we hadnt seen for like 2 years or somthing and i ended up sleeping at their hotel and it was fun!!! i have a lot of pics from last week-end but i'll post them in another post cuz its too much rite now and im sleepy lol



ok so my moms boss is Korean and she was in Korea for i dont know how long and she brought back my mom a gift:



its a little purse thingy and its really nice



inside it has a japanese newspaper (to help keep it stuffy and big) and idk i thought it was interesting lol thats the front and back of it:






yesterday, we went to see Iron Man which i think is really GOOD! if u havent seen it...go watch!


and my mom was holding a cup of soda...and then i asked wat drink it was and she showed me:



she got it from a japanese restaurant she had gone to that day with my step-father and i was like 'WHOA" kewl! lol it has the words "coca cola" in japanese ^^




i have a kroean friend in skool and he gave me this one day.....its a japanese candy....i havent opened it...its coffee flavored (im not a fan of coffee lol)



on March 14 of this year i went to the RBD concert....and that day i won 2 front row seat tickets to the concert...i was on the radio lol and i bought some merchandise....heres the shirt i bought there and im wearing it today for the first time (i have it on rite now lol)
its comfortable

and that is all for today...the weather's really disgusting lately...i hate the sun :)
anyway....i really want to post my "experience" with my cousins but i dont hav time rite now so hopefully i can post it up tomoro

ok bye

2 comments:

Eibu said...

LOL DENNIS LOOKS LIKE HES HOLDING A MACHETE ABOUT TO KILL YOU XDD LOL
THE LITTLE PURSE THINGY LOOKS REAL PURTY =D The colors look very asian (excuse my stereotype lol)
lol you should'e taken a closer pic of the newspaper
OMG U READ THE KATAKANA ON THE CUP?!! lol. You haven't practiced your katakana in a while lol still its a good skill to have to be able to read some japanese... wait until you learn hiragana.. and then KANJI
lol that coffee candy says "Non-Sugar" xDD
the shirt is <3

andreiboy97 said...

nice japaneese stuff. it's really cool.!!!!!!