Thursday, May 29, 2008

prom is coming up.....senior year's end is near!

hi

so theres like less than a month of skool left and im really excited and nervous at the same time lol everythings starting to collide now...yearbook, prom, graduation, graduatin rehearsal, money and a whole bunch of other stuff
but for prom (which is next week) we almost hav everything ready except that today we found out that instead of a limo, we are going to have a party bus.....im not complaining about it but its jus that i really wanted the limo but a party bus' not bad.....now we jus need to pay more for it...i dont know what happened with the "limo idea" but tomro afterskool we are having a meeting to talk about it so we'll see wat happens...



ok so today this arrived lol:



Morning Musume - Renai Revolution 21.....i LUV the cover, its really shiny and i didnt think the booklet thingy would be like that


and this:


Morning Musume - Roman~My Dear Boy (CD+5 Posters!)
wow lol luv it!! the posters are bigger than wat i imagined and they seem as if they werent even opened at all (idk if they were, i got it from ebay...oh and ive been doing good i havnt been going on as much on ebay!!)


this one's my fav i think cuz it has my 2 favorite members~ Gaki and Reina ^^



and this one too



its the group poster (its not fully opened) but i really like it :) and they look young lol

ok so this is the game im currently playing (im 73% done whoot lol)

its Crash Bandicoot: Twinsanity and im determined to beat it!

i dont play video games a lot cuz i mostly dont have time or jus dont play but i have about 17 games and ive only beaten about 4 so i made myself 2 goal sthe other day that 1) i wont buy any other games until i beat the ones that i have now and 2) to beat all the games i have lol
i would buy a game, play it for a bit and then buy another game (without finishing the other one) and then the cycle would continue but that has stopped!! lol unless a game i REALLY want comes out then ill buy it lol but seriously i want to finish my games
ok im done
goodnite and goodbye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kevin,

I'm going to write a quick comment because I have to finish my homework k?

HAVE FUN AT YOUR PROM. Seriously. lol. :D

-Jessica

P.S. Did you show dennis his e-card I sent to your email?

Eibu said...

RENAI REVOLUTION 21'S COVER IS SOO PRETTY~ C: I like the posters for Roman~My Dear Boy but I stil like Renai Revolution 21 more.

I just noticed the title "Roman~My Dear Boy"...? Like Roman from my church? lol his title should be "Roman~The Devil's Boy" lol