Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Okan~

TODAYS MY MAMAS BDAY!!! *parties* lol

We had a really nice breakfast at IHop with Dennis and his family. And then my mom and I went to their house and we stayed there til the night. Tio Oscar, Tia Elly and Cynthia, and Arlene(Jenny's friend) and her son Jared came to My brothers house and we cut an ice cream cake for my mom! I LUV ICE CREAM CAKES!! hahahaha I had fun today!!! Since i was small, ive always made y own cards for my family, especially my mom. But recently, on Mothers Day or my moms bday, i havnt made her any and shes asked my why and stuff. So, this year for her bday, i wanted to make a card in a different way.

So, i decided to make sort of a booklet type thing where it says "Happy Bday Watashi No Okansan....But Who Is She??" lol So, I printed out different pictures of my mom that somehow show different traits of her personality. And it came out really nice. She just saw it and she ended up crying like she always does when i make her a card :) So HAPPY BIRTHDAY OKAN~~~ I luv you!

1 comment:

Eibu said...

IHOPS IS ASDASDASD <333RWIPGASOJFASDLFJASLDJF NASLDMN THEBEST

I WENT TO IT ON OUR WAY BACK FROM SEASIDE AND ME AND JULIAN WERE

well i cant tell u the rest lol

anyways OMG I FORGOT UR MOMS BDAY!!!! SAY HAPPY BDAY FROM ME AND FROM THE REST OF MY FAMILY AND THAT YOU FORGOT TO TELL HER AND THAT WE DIDNT FORGET AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT LOLOLOLOLOL

(just so you know it's okasan, not okansan lol)

you should post the card here i wanna see it :3

YAAY