Friday, October 10, 2008

WG Discography

Elaine went to my house today cuz we decided to watch Troy (the movie) so we can get a sort of recap of The Iliad for Mythology class. The mid-term is coming up (-_-;;)

WHOOHOTTO!! Yesterday i got their (Wonder Girls) latest/new cd, and today i got their first DEBUT single; The Wonder Begins!!! whoohooo

i have their whole discography now yayayayayayya!

I have to go to NY soon for a skool project at a museum and to visit a few bookstores for jpop singles.....(^0^)

3 comments:

Eibu said...

Troy was a realy good movie... I have to see it again since I have to read the Iliad in a couple of weeks

Isnt there a movie on the Odyssey too?

Lol now u can start collecting from them too... but they dont have that much stuff out yet so u caught them at an early age

like a baby chick

before hatching

on a frying pan

Anonymous said...

Oh you're so lucky!! I still have to get their first single and album. Hope you can find some j-pop stuff while you're in NY! ^_^
^_^ ^_^

Anonymous said...

I'm super envious of your collection! I only have NOBODY. I really do love the set up of it. It's always nice when record companies make an effort for their fans.