Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Family...

Ah family....My father has 2 brothers and 3 sisters which equals 6 children...they all have kids so that equals LOTS OF COUSINS!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahhahaha 15 cousins (including myself and my brother)
Some of us live in different states in either Florida, Pennsylvannia or NJ....even though some of my cousins live close enough for me to visit them everyday, we still don't spend that much time together.....One of my cousins named Kriscia (the second oldest out of all of us) lives in Vegas but came over to Pennsylvania and Jersey to visit our family...So, i got a call from her today asking me if we could meet up and stuff and so we decided that we would meet up at my brothers house....

And to our surprise, she came with my other cousin Abigail (who i last saw like in the summer [shes in one of the previous posts]), my other cousin Helen with her father; my uncle (i havent seen them in like 4 to 5 years) and she also came with her husband Justin who we havnt met but hes really kool and FUNNY

We all talked about what we've been doing all these years and even though it was for a little while, i had fun and it was really nice seeing them ^0^


1 comment:

Eibu said...

Dhilatis here and she says she likes ur baby :3 lol

And DENNIS looks GANGSTA LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO


i dun like it