Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wonder Girl Love haha

So, like I've said before, I'm only willing to waste money on GOOD albums and anything that has to deal with the Wonder Girls...THUS i bought "The First Wonder" Photobook/magazine like 2 wks ago!!! from a site I have never used/seen before..lol



and I got it today...which I didnt plan on getting for a while or never (>.<) But ITS BEAUTIFUL!! It came a little folded on the side and but the quality is really nice...and it brings 4 posters! (2-sided)



So overall, it was worth the $13 (w/out shipping haha) and its awesome! I'm also waiting for these cards i bought on ebay and my friend Bomi, also has to send the concert goods she got for me from their Seoul concert...so i'll wait for that

And tomoro I'm gonna hang out with Sarah and stalk the wonder girls lol I doubt we will bump into them or anything but at least i can say "I tried" kekeke.



P.S. skools almost ending YAY hehe

1 comment:

Eibu said...

whats the name f the webste? keep it in your favorites just in case it ha more things from other artists...!