Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ichigo

First, I wanna say that I am very glad the way Utada's approaching her 2nd english album with :
store events and fan meetings, interviews, radio promotions, and TV performances (I saw her singing FYI today >.<)! And she's doing good on charts! SO CONGRATZ HIKKI ^^

I got This Is The One today!! whoo the Japanese release (which got #1 in Oricon) now I can follow the lyrics and pay close attention to what she writes lol

I want you to meet my pal and buddy Ichigo: *forgot to rotate pic*

He's nice to people who are mean to him and likes to cause mischief (idk how to speel the word)...he only listens to me and we argue with each other A LOT but in the ned of the day we <3>
I also bought a Wonder Girl photobook from a site I've never heard/seen of (odk if its trustworthy but we'll see) Remember how i said this year I will not buy many cds, well I have only bought 5 so far! yay I'm proud of myself lol the only exception is WONDER GIRLS.. i will buy everything and anything i come across from them lol I have a lot of posters i want

1 comment:

Eibu said...

lol hes soooo cute!



i want him