Monday, March 23, 2009

*iluvWGs*


Spring break was last week and it was more of an un-needed break lol Either way, i found time to upload A LOT of pics on my facebook...a lot that i never posted here (like my prom pics hahah)

OMG!omg! I'm still (gladly) in the Wonder Girls craze and .... i open my email and its a message from ningin.com telling me that I'M ONE OF THE LUCKY 5 WINNERS TO WIN THE "LASTING IMPRESSIONS" BLOG CONTEST!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA *is dying again* the psot i entered is the one previous to this one lol
and it was posted on ningin.com too check it out:
http://blog.ningin.com/2009/03/21/wg-lasting-impressions-winner-boku90/
my post is there ^0^ im so happy

omg! I still can't believe it
they said to either pick an autographed Nobody cd or autographed Nobody poster and i picked the cd! but its not guaranteed that i get the one i picked....i would want either so its ok ^^

their last concert is next saturday in Korea and its suppose to be THE concert hopefully we get a DVD...
and i have a friend who's going to the concert to buy the concert goods so I asked my friend if she/he can buy some of the goods and i'll pay them back so we are currently arranging that hopefully everything goes good

and UTADA this wednesday @ Sephora in NY!

1 comment:

Eibu said...

I can't wait to have them realease here.. I wanna see the impression of the american public when they hear the music.. though i m pretty sure it will be a good one~