Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WG CONTESTS!

There are so many Wonder Girls contests going on (3 actually lol)
1- dance to one of their songs and post it on youtube
2-write a blog about them and how you make new fans and spread the love (I will do this soon)
3-Make a poster using photoshop etc of the girls

The prizes are like getting signed merchandise, going to their concert and backstage pass and things like that....

-the dance one passed already so I can't do that one no more
-I have no skills with photoshop so (>.<)
- VOILA the blog one I can do..which I will (^^)

AND this coming tuesday the WGs are gonna be in NY for a tv performance!!!!
They are allowing 50 people to attend and 5 winners will have "exclusive VIP access" to meet and greet them and take pics and talk to the girls!!! All you have to do is sign up to allkpop and send them and mtv an email tellign them why you should be picked to either attend the event or receive the VIP passes!!

I'm hoping to win! (^0^)..winners will be announced this sunday
-no pic today-

No comments: