Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wonder Girls is all I talk about!



Yes, it's true I have an obsession with these girls! lol Who doesn't?? I am always writing about the Wonder Girls on my blog and I enjoy it!

I still can't believe that I saw them yesterday! I miss them *:(*

I found out about the Wonder Girls during spring '08 through a friend of mine. He told me "Hey check out this MV; 'So Hot', you'll love it" and so I did...and BAMMM!! It began..my love for them hahahaha I was so impressed with the dancing skills, vocals skill and the overall presence they expressed!

After that I checked out Tell Me and WOW another AWESOME song....I immediately knew that the Wonder Girls would be a group I would enjoy to grow with. I have bought all of their cds, a poster thanks to a friend and will buy their future releases!

I told my friends about them and made them hear some of their songs and to this day, I have not recieved negative feedback from my friends about them. Even my brother who dislikes kpop/jpop enjoys listening to "Nobody"

I even got my mother to like them lol She knows some of the lyrics to their songs already ^0^

I just want to say that this group is the best! I love them cuz they have the whole package; they are BEAUTIFUL girls!!, can actually sing and i mean SING, addicting dances that have swept us all away and songs that never get old to listen to.... and are dedicated purely to us fans...all of their efforts, sacrifices and time are for us and THEY SHOW IT!

Seriously, Wonder Girls are an epic phenomenon! They are one of the biggest groups in Korea and they are debuting here in AMERICA!! on May 5th with their first single being "Nobody" WHOOTT!! Make sure to jot down that date..

I know that they will succeed here in the states because they have all of us American Wonderfuls to support them <3>
http://www.youtube.com/wondergirls
http://www.myspace.com/wondergirlsusa

Whenever I am sad or mad I just get my ipod, click on their songs and my mood changes to an exciting and happy one ^^

I will support them and wish them the best in their career ^0^

I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE MYSELF A WONDERFUL AND FAN OF THE WONDER GIRLS <3333

WG FIGHTING!! Ye Eun FTW!

3 comments:

Kebbu said...

ahahahaha LOL thanks to you I listen to them NOW lol they are REALLY good!

Anonymous said...

I LUV THE WGs!

Eibu said...

Yaay you won with this post!! I'm still in shock that your mom knows the lyrics to some of their songs lol