Friday, July 25, 2008

why so serious??

so last nite we; jenny, dennis, darian (who slept the whole time HAHA) and i went to watch the dark night again lol since jenny wanted to watch it and my brother and i didnt mind at all lol
so i saw dark nite again and loved it! haha it was fun to watch it a second time
i also bought a Dark Night poster the other day and i really like it!!
i took my mom and i a while to put it up cuz its like a
sticker poster thing but it looks really nice!!
i enjoy looking at it everytime lol

so on July 13, a group of us from church went to Dorney park....but this trip wouldve been the first time that abraham (a.k.a. eibu, aru, arufonsu, kuma, abe..etc.) would see each other in 2008. Him and i have been making plans to see each other since 2007, and we were jus not able to...so we were really excited to go....he also had my xmas present from xmas 07 so he wasnt giving me his present until july of 08 ROFl haha

He came seperatly with his parents so at first, some friends of mine and i went on the rollercoasters and this was the first time i got on the rides in dorney park cuz the last time i was there was last year but i wasnt able to go on the rides for some "reasons" and other than that day, the last time was wen i was small and TERRIFIED of roller coasters
so the rides were a lot of fun especially VOODOO!!! ooohhhhhh wat a thrill hahaha best ride we went on lol i was wearing purple again lol i love purple!


SUDDENLY....we were walking and all of the sudden this crazy person jumps by me and screams out these babbling words and had a weird creepy look on his facce and hands me somthing and im like "WTF!" in my head while being surprised at the same time.....when i then notice that it was ABRAHAM!!!! lol i didnt recognize him in that split second and wt he screamed out was "Ashita E No Sanka" which is the name of the cd by alan that he bought me for xmas...lol

so we talked and caught up on a lot of stuff but it was funny cuz we had so much to say to each other (or at least i was planning to say a lot) and there were times where we didnt say anything lol nice silent moments haha but he went on a roller coaster with me!! yaya lol it was a promise so ARIGAGAZZZ ARU!!!


this is aru^^^^^



Genesis and i ^ shes an anime lover :) haha



ARU-KUN!!!!!! hey new nickname lol


jair and abe

2 comments:

Eibu said...

Yay you finally posted the pictures!!! That Day Was Really Fun Lol
Lol Ya I Thought You Mightt Be A Bit Scared. BUT I WAS MORE SCARED GOING ON THE ROLLER COASTER IM GLAD I WENT ON IT NOW THOUGH. I GOT OVER MY FEAR OF LOOPS LOL

Anonymous said...

DO I OR DO I NOT LOOK DIFFERENT NOW THAN THEN