Thursday, August 7, 2008

COLLECTIONS

hola!


my brother and i both have two different unique collections that both, in one way or the other, describe ourselves

i dont know exactly why when he started his collection but his has grown! (thanks to ebay too haha actually both of our collections have grown thanks to ebay) He collects Jordans and im pretty impressed with his collection even though he says its a little small

we've researched pics of other ppls Jordan collections and WOW lol but my brother has a nice decent collection.....so he told me that he wanted me to take a pic of them so i can post it up on the web and ppl can see it lol



so heres his collection: (u can click on the pics to see them bigger)




and i also have a jordan collection and here it is:


(its so much better than his!!)



!
anyway, thats his collection but what i collect is japanese cds!!! *cheers* i started in 2006 which wasnt even the official start of my collection cuz i jus got the first cd cuz i found it in Canada and really wanted it but it wasnt until i got my first AAA and Yesasia purchase that BLOOMED the collection lol since then ive been wasting a lot of money on it and i lov it! lol watch me be broke in a few years lol



heres my collection!



2006:




2007:





2008 *still going*:



my collection is so much more BEAUTIFUL and colorful than his haha
......eibu (or abraham) and i are working on a mini-album with about 10 tracks and it will have to cd covers...we are also making an actual music video lol so this is all in the making and i will update news in the future but im really excited about it!

1 comment:

Eibu said...

This is like sex to you, isn't it? Lmao
And I think Dennis might have a shoe fetish (a sexual one)
I had a weird dream last night which I must tell you!!!!!!!1111!!!!111!one!11!!!