Saturday, August 30, 2008

EIBU DESU!!!

its Saturday today and im not suppse to be on the computer but im home alone (my parents are at "junta" or church meeting) and......

ABRAHAM WAS JUSTAT MY HOUSE RITE NOW!!!!! HE SAW MY ROOM AND WE TOOK PICS AND EVERYTHING ...IT WAS MAGICAL *stars sparkle*



i miss him already...this wole year i havent gone to his house (but he has, to mine jus now!) and it feels weird...i feel so distant lately from his parents and the feeling is mutual too (but not today lol, i hugged them hard and evrything)....eibu went to our church and i sat next to him and we talked and nodded at each other lol then we stayed in church to eat and talked more. after that, we went outside and took pics for our "mini-album photobooklet" and it was pretty fun lol then they had to leave but i asked his father if he could drop me off home and then SOMEHOW he let abe go into my house and thats where i showed him all my stuff in a rush lol but it was fun...i wish i was at his house rite now :(
@eibu: ill send u the pics of our photobook soon ok

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this pic SOOOO much better than mine lol except its blurry

YES PLEASE I WANT THE PICTURES, LIEK, NAO lol

(lol the verification code i got was "bdvho" which reminded me of "bad hoe" lmao)