Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bugs!! >.<

hi.....today was Erin's "farewell" party thingy cuz shes leaving for college this saturday and it was a surprise for her....Lily planned all of it....they went to the pool and i couldnt cuz lily forgot to tell me to bring shorts or smthing but i talked with them and stuff....i met this one girl called Laura and shes going to MSU too so that was pretty kool hahha we hten threw water balloons at each other but not at me lol cuz i was with "real" clothes on lol but i did get splashed on

it was fun but erins parents wanted us to leave before 10, so keegan and i decided to do somthing after....(she has a car but cannot drive cuz she only has her permit) and we decided to go to the movies but i had to drive us there using her car

we saw House of Bunny which was really FUNNY hahhah better than i thought it would be lol while keegans father and her were dropping me off home, i felt like a bug on me, and i kept smaking my skin lol but i actually felt it...i couldnt see it but i know it had a lot of legs or smthing lol so wen i got home i kept on feeling smthng on my head and then on my ear, it was creepy hahah so i took a shower and now im on my laptop typing this lol anyway, the movie was fun! (i still smwt feel the stupid bug...but i think its now all jus in my head hahah)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is this when all that shitty drama happened? lol

House of Bunny sounds like a horror movie (Even though I know its not)... it like if Burning bunnies came out with knives and stabbed you to death

then burned you

and ate u