Thursday, August 21, 2008

BYE BIG COMPUTER :(

First, I wanna say CONGRATZZZ to Super Crew for winning he championship as "America's Best Dance Crew" hahah i was honestly going for So Real Cru but Super Crew have been through a lot in the show so im happy for them~

my big computer is where i USE to have all my files and everything....and the modem that we use to connect to the internet hasnt been working lately so one of our friends (Aneudy) came to our house today to help us fix it and make the computer faster and w.e.
So, in the end, the result was that he had to reinstall the computer or somthing so we had to move all our files or anyting we didnt want to get deleted, out of the computer....i was like "WAT!!!??" Honestly, i couldnt have gotten a laptop at a better time.....i took me like 2 hours (literally) to move all my files (which were mostly music mp3s) to my laptop

Now, my laptop has all my music files and its all a mess in it rite now lol i have to fix it later but im happy its all saved ^^

FINALLY GOT .hack//Mutation!!! in the mail today haha plus 3 morning musume cds!
Morning Musume - Sexy Boy ~Soyokaze ni Yorisotte~ (LE CD+5 Cards)
Morning Musume - Koi No Dance Site
Morning Musume Otomegumi - Ai no Sono ~Touch My Heart!~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, funny story, I just did that to my computer and jocelyn's laptop. I reseted everything and lost all of my files. I spent like a week battling with a virus, so I reseted the computer on my own. My dad helped me a little. I spent 1 week sleeping really late!

Anyways, you didn't go online! meanie! jk jk.

Miss you tons,

-jess

Anonymous said...

lol when u reset a computer EVERY GETS ERASED thats how i lost a lot of mp3s and files like such

im so happy u have ur laptop now yaay

AND DONT U THINK UR WASTING TOO MUCH MONEY ON TOO MUCH CDS AND STUFF