Thursday, August 7, 2008

"I'm so sorry....but i love you..."

lol last week my friend recommended me to Big Bang, a boy-band korean group and their song "lies" is AWESOME!! (the title of this post is a part of the song lol)
anyway, this saturday (in about two days) im leaving to Virginia for two weeks so i dont kno if i be able to update my blog or go on the forums as much as i always do lol but im going to visit my cousins and family there.......they came t visit during MDW which i didnt post pics of lol but its too many so i wont

im sort of nervous to go this sat for some reason...idk if its the fact that im going by myself on the bus even though ive been on a plane to Canada by myself lol idk idk idk but im nervous...itll go away soon though i hope lol
recently ive trying to find a job cuz i really need one and yesterday i picked up an application at Olive Garden to be a waiter and i havent completed it but theres a whole confusion with it and wtnot so grrrr w.e.
anyway (again) this came like two days ago (from ebay of course lol)




Souda! we're alive brought limited edition stickers and the cd for Love Machine is small!!!! lol


and i got this today!!!!


this was my first purchase of any Korean cd and of Wonder girls....i found out about them around April of this year but it wasnt until like two weeks ago that i got really into them and ended buying their mini-album/single lol and their first album.....(all im missing is there 1st debut single) lately ive been listening to a lot of Kpop and im enjoying it hahaha


today, i was with jenny, dennis, jaja and darian picking up my bus ticket for this saturday and spent mostly my whole afternoon with them


i bought another dark night posting thinking it was a joker one but it was a batman one where hes standing over a ledge or smthing lol i like it though

1 comment:

Eibu said...

This really is like sex for you

JAPANESE sex

and KOREAN sex

I still have to send you the ringtone lol