Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Laptop and Okan~

So, on Sunday i got a new laptop!!!! (which im using rite now) and jus rite on time for college lol

its really nice I LUV IT!! haha but its wat i really needed cuz i need access to a computer once skool starts






yesterday, my mother was at work and callled us, telling us she wasnt feeling well. The doctors have told her tha if she feels any pain or pressure on her chest to straigth to e.r. and thats exactly wat my mom was feeling (she has a weak muscle in her heart) and she didnt want to go to the hospital but Moises (my step-father) finally convinced her to go

she stayed over night and htey havent told us anything on her condition...shes better and doesnt have the pain anymore cuz of the medications but we jus dont know wats wrong with her...????

we were on our way to see her but they are taking some tests on her for like 3 hours so we have to wait.....pray for my okan~

im going to start to make my posts shorter ~

EDIT~ the whole "3 hour test thing" was a joke lol my moms home rite now YAY ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your mom is home!

and nice laptop

Anonymous said...

Hope your mom gets better. :)

Miss you guys! ♥


p.s nice laptop =)

Anonymous said...

im glad your okasan feels much better =] when I saw her in church she looked normal and stuff but just tired...

the pain is probably from her mucles working too hard since theyre trying to cover the job of the other one

AND YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP GIVING HER SUCHA HARD TIME LOL

i love your laptop o-o

*glomps and steals*

LOL THE VERIFICATION CODE I GOT WAS "PEOOT" LMAO