Monday, August 11, 2008

Its pretty late and im sleepy -_-

My brother, Jenny and the kids came to our house today and we watched the swimming olympic competition thigns which were pretty fun! haha

my brother then asked me if i wanted to sleep over his house and i decided to do so .....so im at their hosue rite now and everyones sleeping except for me

i jus finished watching the bee movie hahaha it was larite i guess i jus expected a little mroe but w.e.

Congrats to Gianni and his whole family overall cuz today (in the afternoon) his little sister Abigail was born so now hes a real real brother and hes pretty excited about it too

i ended up not going to virginia cuz of "reasons" that r too hard to explaina nd lets jus say..it wasnt hte rite time to go on a vacation or smthing so i decided itd be best for me not to go now

i have to start looking where i can buy the books for msu >.< a good thing is that on saturday, the bill came from msu and i owe $0.00!!!!! the grant the the government gave me covered it!!!! whooot whoot *runs around and trips*

im going to try and post more and more on my blog jus explaining normal, daily things lol...we'll see how that goes haha

the guy i bought Mutation (the game) from, still hasnt shipped the item out....he says that hes having money problems and that he wont be able to ship it out rite away but that once he gets a chance he will....w.e. lol i jus want my game!!

i got this on saturday! (jus waiting on the morning musume dvd concert)






i think its pretty funny the way my mom was holding Darian lol he was crying so she changed his position into that for like 30 secs...he was relaxed and did stop crying so it worked lol
oh and hes grown! hes fatter and bigger lol




today, two pair of jordans came in for my brother and he was excited about it so its jus him checking out his new pair lol he had a big mess

going to sleep now so

ja ne~ (i only hav about 3 wks of skool left >.<) yay haha

2 comments:

Eibu said...

yaay gianni
never seen bee movie XD

the virginia thing sounded scary when you told me... i hope u never go throug hthat again lol

YAY

Anonymous said...

LOL oh you're brother is into shoes!! cool