Thursday, December 11, 2008

1st Semester = COMPLETED!

TODAY WAS THE LAST DAY OF MY FIRST SEMESTER IN COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!! I have had an awesome experience and survived lol I have an awesome skedule, awesome teachers (excluding 1 or 2), met awesome friends (exludin 1 or 2) lol ad basically I HAD FUN! lol hopefully its the same for next semester....

Today was HECTIC AND CHAOTIC!! Last night, i fell asleep at 1:30 am writing a 6 to 8 page paper on mythology. I woke up at around 6:30 am with a headache and stomache (cuz i didnt sleep well), dropped off my mom at her job and came home to sleep again. I had to pick up Elaine at her house around 9 but when I woke up again i ate breakfast and had to finish ANOTHER paper so i left my house around 9:25 which was not good cuz her and I had to print out all of our papers at skool to hand them in......the car didnt want to start .. its going to die soon

We got to skool and OF COURSE the computer lab had to be full!! But i was finally able to print out the reports and i handed them in on time so yayaya! lol

during our break, i pulled out my CAMERA! and asked elaine to take a pic with me but she kept refusing so i took pics of myself...she also took my camera away for a while cuz i kept on trying to convince her to take a pic lol


BUT, when elanie and I returned to the parking lot, my car wouldnt start!!! AHAHAHAHAH WHY!!!????!! lol So, i asked this girl to give me a jump or boost and shes like "idk how to use it..." It was funny cuz she had a face like 'please dont rape me...." lol i had to point my finger for her to roll down her window...but then the owner of the car next to us gave us a boost THNKS NICE MAN or guy..lol
BUT since we spent time starting the car, the parking ticket expired so I had to pull over the ticket booth and elaine had to go inside the building thingy and ask them to let us go...WOW wat a day lol

On the way to her house, i kept on insisting for her to take a pic with my camera and when she got off of my car i was able to catch a pic of her...getting off the car lol it looks kool though cuz it was raining (ALL DAY!!!) and it came out blurry but in a kool creepy way lol



Next week, are the finals and thats it!!! whoohooho

quoting Elaine's text: "so basically anything that could have went wrong today did." SO TRUE!!haahhaha

1 comment:

Eibu said...

lol i forgot to comment on this one

OMG THIS DAY WAS PROBABLY THE MOST EXCITING BUT STRESSFUL OF UR LIFE.

i wish i could drive