Friday, December 26, 2008

XMAS!

First MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE!! (even though its the 26th hahaha) So this wasnt the best christmas for me because of some personal reasons but i was able to push away teh negative feelings by talk to some ppl and watching a movie lol

This year we werent able to get an xmas tree like we always do becuase there isnt a lot of money this year (due to the economical status) and we simply didnt have time..but on Christmas eve (while getting ready tog o to Cynthia's house for Christmas) my mom hands me a christmas tree!! For xmas trees are important in christmas so the whole week i was complaining how we didnt get a tree but my mom bought me my own KAWAII tree...



it matches with Crimson (the nutcracker)

So, this is what i got for xmas:
- $30 gift card for H&M whoot!
- $20 from my stepfather
- $25 gift card for itunes...the problem is that i dont download things for itunes so idk wat im going to do (>.<)
- $60 from my mother which she gave me to buy cds/dvds which i already did!!

and today I went and bought Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories!!!!!!!!!!! whoot i cant wait to start this game and my mom also bought me the new IPod!!! (w/ a clear case) I have NEVER owned an ipod so today was really exciting!!!!


I also just ate one of the hugest pizzas i have ever eatened (its from NY!)

1 comment:

Eibu said...

OMG LOL I LOVE UR TREE
you got a lot of money gifts... sorta

have fun with your ipod ^^! Its reqlly fun having one, just remember to back everything up lol