Monday, December 1, 2008

At the Mall Again..

SO, AGAIN Elaine and I psych class and instead went to the mall.....! lol

I finally bought something from H&M (which I luv and have been trying to buy somthing there since it opened lol)I bought GLOVES!! Brown ones! lmao Itwas te only thing I coud afford today lol I'm savng money to buy actual clothes there

And then we went to Hot Topics, and they have Twiligh shirts, hoodies and etc etc lol I luve Hot Topic but yea i found a JPOP CD THERE!!!! Actually i found 3 jpop groups so I bought a cd! An Cafe's album Gokutame Rck Cafe

Honestly, i have not heard of An Cafe lol (i dont think i have) but i liked the cover art and they seem fun to listen to hahah ^^ *i'll listen tothe album tonite*

1 comment:

Eibu said...

I can't believe youve never heard of an cafe lol now I guess you have

they have jpop cds in hot topic???? omg yeshur lol