Monday, September 15, 2008

!!! HAPPY DAY TODAY !!!

AAHAHAHAH IM SOOOO HAPPY!! Around three days ago, i missed the mail and i wasnt able to recieve it. So, today my mom took me to the post office and i got my package!! It was :


- AAA: PPP (Premium Performance Party)!!! this DVD was exclusive to their fanclub but i found it in ebay BRAND NEW!


- Easy Breezy DVD This is officially my first Hikki cd that is not an album lol I got it from ebay BRAND NEW!

- and i got somthing else but i cant say wat it is.....????


- AHHAHAHH the seller (from ebay) gave me a "gift cd" too....its Bennie K - The World (album). Ive never heard of them/him/her lol but its a free album and brand new lol EDIT~ jus did some searching on them and they are a female duo consisting of rapper CICO and vocalist YUKI!!! awesome!! they met in L.A. and love american hip-hop. They speak english almost fluently and i jus checked their official website and i really ike the way they sound!!!oh im sooooo excited http://benniek.jp/ OMG! they are awesome..im listening to some of their songs and stuff..hes their myspace http://www.myspace.com/benniek

im suppose to go eat with Mariam toda ^^ we'll see what happens
WONDER GIRLS THIS SUNDAY (9/21/08)!!!!! THEY ARE COMING TO NY TO THE KOREAN FESTIVAL AND IM GOING TO GO WITH ALEX....IM SO EXCITED!!!

1 comment:

Eibu said...

BENNIE K IS AWSOME I LOVE THEM!!!! MUSIC LOVE MADE ME FALL IN LVOE WITH THEM!!!!!! I HOPE IT HAS AN INST....

theres another song, #4 on their myspace that i see the titles in squares that i like too ~

Easy Breezy is addicting, but I hope she comes out with a better hook for her 2nd english album. If the hook was Exodus 04 or Devil Inside, Exodus mightve been more successful...