Monday, September 8, 2008

PXNDX, Music!!! / ZERØ , BOOKS...

Today was the 3rd day of college and it was fun! lol (each day i see Jay but i let elaine know too late lol. Before skool, i FINALLY GOT THAT STUPID MACHINE (keypad) for psych!!!! grggrgrgrgrgrgr I was so stressed thinkin that I wasnt ging to get it and that the teacher would be mad but there were still students who didnt have it andhe sed it was O.K. -_- *shoots himself*

But at least i have it so i dont need to worry about it lol. I still need to buy the book for that class (which costs around $90) and for philosophy...the book costs $130!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *shoots himself again* We took a lot of notes in psych but its mostly review for me so far since i took intro to psych last year in skool.

i got this in mail today:


Mortal Kombat (Movie DVD), Mortal Kombat Annihalation (Movie DVD). I got both of the movies on ebay for around $11 BRAND NEW! i still havent opened but iw ill once im done with this post lol *huge MK fan* And i got AAA'S 19th single: Music!!! / ZERØ (CD+CD Extra movie)!whoot Music is an awesome song and i cant wait to hear the full version!! Zero is good too..i think that when i hear the full ver., ill end up liking it more

i also got eibu's bday present today MUWAHAHHAHHAHAH!!
here's pieces of hs present as hint...SPOILER:::::::: abe look at your own risk ^^::::::
http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hintsyb8.jpg

Before Cynthia left to El Salvador (where my parents are from) i asked her to bring me a bracelet cuz they are cheap, handmade and awesome over there lol. So, she bought one for me and gave it to me yesterday...its the blue one

it says "PANDA" and thats the name of a spanish group who are considered emo in my country. Their name is sometimes pronounced "PXNDX". I never knew of the group until yesterday that cyn told me about them...she showed me a music video of them and its pretty cool (i think its the only song i really like of them) so check it out:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=V1Xt7uxMJLM

I'll be wearing the bracelet for a while ^^ The other bracelet in the pic *is not Catholic* i got about two years ago in NY and since then i always wear it wenever i leave my house...if i dont have anything on my arm, i feel naked xD

Morning Musume's new single Ppper Keibu!! the preview was released as long with the c/w ROmance and they are releasing a tribute album!!

1 comment:

Eibu said...

Panda seems interesting... I must hear them when I'm not deaf anymore lol

I havent watched all the Mortal Kombat movies lol i think ive watched only 2... How are they anyways?

OMG MY PRESENT! (Opens the picture) OMGOMG! YOU GOT ME...

Prisoner Of Love!! Thank you so much yaay thats my favorite single since it comes with CD+DVD i'd be sad if you got me ANYTHING ELSE

lol

OMGOMGOMG CAN U PLZPLZPLZ UPLOAD THE EXTRA FOR MUSIC/ZERO I REALLLLLLLLLLLLY WANNA SEE ITSOO BADLY

Lol i sorta feel the same way with that necklace we bought at dorney park... today i was wearing it all day even in the locker room. I didn't take it off for gym and in the locker room i was like [s]naked[/s] shirtless but still wearing the necklace lol

the locker room smells like an overused axe can

i really like pepper keibu~ send me the INST PLZ