Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wonder Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



!!!

thats wat i am..speechless! ok so, today (09.21.08), the Wonder Girls came to NY to attend the 26th Annual Korean Harvest Festival!!!!!! I woke up, pretty excited about going to the festival and to see WG! I planned to go with my Korean friend Alex and we decided that i would go to his house at around 10. So, i had my brother pik me up from my house and take me to Alex's. I met Alex's dog lol I forgot wat type of dog it is but he's a Korean dog! He's like a white small wolf.....beautiful beautiful (^^)


While, Alex and I were waiting for his father to get in the car, Alex tells me "Hey, you are going to need to take the bus back home from NY is that ok?" I was like "yea sure" but NOOOOOOO are you kidding me...i havnt taken a bus by myself lol(even though ive been on a plane by myself -_-) but especially from NY to my house..uh NO!

so i was really worried how this was going to happen and everything... Alex also told me that we would meet up with his friends in the Korean town in NJ (close to NY). Three of his friends, who are all guys and mostly speak Korean...He told me that i WILL feel left out cuz they will mostly speak Korean to each other...i sed "oh ok dont worry its fine *laugh*" LOL no its not fine! I dont wanna feel left out...but at least he warned me ..i guess lol so i was really worried about all this shit in my head and then i was like "u know what, Im doing all this to see WG and FOR WG not for Alex or his friends..so idc if i feel left out, if i need to take the bus by myself back home..IDC! im here for WG!!!!!" LOL So, i started to think positive...

Alex's father takes us to the korean town in NJ where we would meet with his friends and take a taxi there to Flushing Meadow Park where the festival will be held....Alex tells me that two of his friends know each other but the other one only knows Alex and i dont kno any of them obviously lol So, his friends come and they all meet each other and from the start they begin to speak Korean lol From time to time they would tell me wat they were saying and ask me questions and stuff...his friends were nice but two of them attempted to get me in the convos. One of them is named Jason Oh and throughout the whole day, he was the only one that keppt on talking to me (once in a while) and not trying to make me feel left out. He even said sorry to me lol. He's really nice and friendly and hyper lol. I appreciate the convos he started with me ^^ He likes L'arc En Ciel and Dir En Grey..hes a big fan of metal, heavy and deah rock but he doesnt look it. This is him (on the left) and Alex...


So we get to the festival and OMG ive never seen so many Koreans in one place lol we walked around and ate and waited and they spoke to each other and i walked lol We saw the stage in which WG would perform but at that moment they were doing this ceremony like thanking the president of this for that and the leader of who knows wat..blah blah lol wen we decide to go to the stage to sit down.....it was crowded! lol And since it was outside, it was "So Hot"!! (get it?? lol thats the title of one of WG's songs hahaha)

So all the front seats were taken and there were seats for V.I.P. ppl but we need these orange bands to sit there which we didnt have. We ended up sitting a little far...not too far not too close and we managed to get seats lol It took FOREVER for them to start the concert...first, that stupid ceremony gave so many awards to who knows who cuz nobody was there for them only for WG and JYP (who is the creater of the WG and the label they are under..he's a GENIUS, and a singer too..hes made all of WG's # 1 hits possible.) Then the ppl in the suits left and these ppl in karate outfits came out and wow it was kool they started to show us these kicking boards, kicking apples, flipping thingy moves lol here watch this one (i have more but yea lol)you can see how close we were to the stage too and the woman's freaking hat was in the way too:


The whole karate, kendo performance was to not bore us to death after that boring ceremony and this was actually entertaining but it was too hot and sticky and we wanted the concert! lol THEN THEY FINALLY BEGIN! lol This one guy who calls himself "JHP" comes out and starts talking to the crowd and telling us if we are ready and that they will start soon and he starts singing this song but we boo him all the time cuz we dont wanna see him lol But he keeps telling us to be patient that they will start soon lol Then this guy called "Sick Boy" comes on stage and says that hes there to get us hyped and ready but he jus gets us more aggrivated..he starts to rap and says hes hes the best and blah blah blah lol He starts to promote himself by giving us his myspace and to check him out lol

Then JHP comes out again and we are all like "ughghghghghhg" lol He tells us how they will start in 5 mins but after 10 mins he says the same thing WE WERE ALL MADDD! LOL it was too hot and the sun was rite on us lol After him, this other girl came (i forgot the radio station, i think its hot97)and she tells us how she needs us to be hyper for them to start and again with the "we'll start in 5 mins" lol they told us not to stand up..that watever we do we should no stand up lol then, they finally say "JYP and the WG are here!" and the radio station girl was there to introduce the performances and the first one to perform was the girl who won the auditions that were held the day before and she sang "Ain't No Other Man" by Christina Aguilera! She was good! i forgot her name.

Then Min comes out and performs! I had never heard of her or the other ppl who performed but they are famous Korean singers and ive come acrossed some of them but never actually knew who they were lol She was young hahaha but she had a nice voice and she performed some song that i forgot and "Boyfriend" which Alex told me its the song she'll debut with in the U.S....after her, G-Soul came out and the crowd was like "whoot whoot" lol he sings good too. Then, J Lim came out an I liked her performance the best out of the four..she has a really nice voice and if i remember correctly, Alex told me she will also debut in the US. She also had a duet with G-Soul and is working with Ne-Yo so thats pretty kool hahha

So then, the good part came! and the radio girl introduced WG and everyone starting standing up lol I was like 'NOPE idc im standing up! this is my group and i want to see them lol!!"...They first played this like video that showed the girls and wt theyve been through or smthing but i didnt see it cuz my eyes were on the stage and....THE WONDER GIRLS COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girls sang:
1- Irony
2- 이 바보 (This Idiot or This Fool..pronounced "eeabah-boh")
3- This Time
4- So Hot..!!!!! my favoite song from them!
5- Tell Me
6- a little preview of Nobody (only like 2 secs lol)
plus an introduction somewhere in there



People were screaming and standing on chairs and screaming!! it was "!!" Sun Ye's mic wasnt working in the beginning and later on Ye Eun jumped into the crowd for a moment! but she was too far from us. Somebody also threw a mickey mouse stuff toy lol I MISS THEM!!

Overall though, the performance was awesome! And im jus really happy i was able to see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After, they left JYP!!!!!! (i felt like their performances was short lol prob cuz i was too focused on my camera taking, idk how many vids lol) When JYP came out, everybody got even crazier!! I got closer to the stage wen he came out cuz ppl left after Wonder Girls performed but WOW hes an amazing dancer! He sings good too and of course, he knows how to work the crowd..i really enjoyed his perfs..he sang like 7 or 8 songs (im not sure) He sed "See you next year" so im definetly coming next year lol i had fun today! It was a WONDERFUL, AMAZING AND AWESOME day! will never forget it! WG FIGHTING!



heres a link to the So Hot adn Tell Me performance that i uploaded on youtube:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgagw5gGXnw (click on the higher quality option)
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VLmQkUrXYqc

after, everything ended, we headed to the subway and from there to Times Square where we waited for the bus to arrive (at 9 pm. And in the end, Alex came with me on the bus lol He had to go home so since we live next to each other we went together obv.) On the way to the subway, back in NY, i felt really madd and sad lol Sad because the festival ended and mad because i felt left out again cuz the whole way to the station i didnt speak to anyone but then i was like "why im mad, I JUS SAW WONDER GIRLS I SHOULD BE HAPPY!!" and my mood changed lol We were all red from the festival hahaha. I also have a test tomoro lol but Elaine called me telling me the class was canceled! whoot

JYP: lol


also the MV for Nobody was released today which JYP announced at the festival

EDIT~ (09.22.08) OMG! Everyone's going crazy for Nobody!! It's been stuck in my head all day today *listening to it now lol*. In less than a day of the MV's release, the song has topped sooo many charts as #1's. The song was even mentioned on Perez Hlton's blog..he said he loved it! All ive been doing on the computer lately is just WG related lol CONGRATS to them~ very happy how Nobody's doing! i pre-ordered the cd tonite..cant wait to get it! "I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU!"

1 comment:

Eibu said...

lucky bastard lol