Thursday, September 25, 2008

Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari!

Wonder Girls' new mini-album's tracklist was released and leaked!:

1. Intro (which is the 35 sec MV teaser)
2. Nobody
3. I tried
4. Saying I love you
5. Nobody (Rainstone Remix) *listening*..this remix is the "ballad version" of Nobody!!

Tracks 6 through 9 are the instrumentals of tracks 2,3,4,and 5.
heres the link to DL the mini album http://www.mediafire.com/?ln2mootymjx

So, I;m really loving college..the freedm, the teachers, the classes, the ppl, my schedule! lol Yesterday, Keegan and I visited PV (my high skool)! We felt so weird there and old lol. We went to visit our teachers, see how the skool is and especially to see our french teacher Madame Zeman...but we went to late cuz she had left lol. So, then today, Val and i went back to PV (again feeling weird lol) and we saw some of our teachers...one of my fav teacher Mr. Donnelly too ^^ and Mde Zeman had left already -_- we are planning to go back and visit her

OK, ive been signed up on ebay since 2006 i think but i started buying things from there around january or february and for one reason:
----> to find Morning Musume cds that are limited editions..ESPECIALLY their single "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari"!!! This song is my favorite song and single from them!! It's the song that made me lov them lol And i went on ebay to find this single and I think ive bidded about 3 or 4 times to get it and always ALWAYS at the last second, someone outbids me (-_-"

But a few weeks ago, I WON THE SINGLE!!!!!!!! FINALLY FROM a "not to known" seller and i was the only one bidding on it lol i got it for $8.49 and guess wat??
I GOT IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited! i finally feel like my collection doesnt have a hole anymore or that it isnt missing anything...I love it!



and its brand new too!!!!!!! i feel like not opening it cuz its beautiful wit the wrapper and everything but i will open it lol (why would i buy a cd and not hear it lmao)


*happy sigh* i love JKM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg, I know how you feel with the ebay thing. The other day I was bidding on Roman~My dear boy~ and I might have won it too but my STUPID laptop mouse thingy didnt click. I was soooo mad. I'm gonna get that single no matter what I have to do.

Congrats on winning the single. So lucky!!

Eibu said...

I love the minialbum but wonder girls (LL) lool thanks for the link i needed it

I KNOW HOW U FEEL ABOUT THE VISITING THE OLD SCHOOL. Ive gone back to Mauger a couple of times and EVERYTHING IS SO DAMN SMALL lol and when I get there a lot of the teachers arent there... I still go for environmental club even though I dont go to the school lol

EBAY CAN BE ANNOYING AT SOME TIMES... BUT VERY USEFUL LOL
ex: buying japanese or korean singles that you cant buy in america

among other things

JAE